Lenovo has the most reliable, innovative, value for money, and wide range of options when it comes to laptops. The company has been producing tablets for quite some time. The majority of their tablets are what I would call not very good tablets. However, they have steadily improved over time and are continuously coming up with new innovations in their range of tablets too, so don’t be put off by this. Lenovo E10 or M10 may be the appropriate tablet for you if you’re looking for a tablet that is cost-effective.
Among M10 and E10, which tablet is the best? That’s precisely what we’ll be looking at right now. So, if you’re considering purchasing one of these tablets, but aren’t sure which one to get. Then this Lenovo E10 vs M10 tablet comparison is required reading. Lenovo M10 was launched in 2019 while E10 was launched in 2020.
Lenovo E10 vs Lenovo M10: What’s the Difference?
- Some people value building quality, while others do not. Both of these smartphones have acceptable build quality. You should keep in mind that these are budget tablets, so don’t anticipate too much in terms of aesthetics. Both the E10 and M10 have full plastic bodies, which is to be expected in this price bracket. They appear to be adequate, but they are unlikely to attract attention. The M10 is lighter at 480g/1.05 lbs, while the E10 is slightly heavier at 530g/1.16lbs. The M10 is also somewhat thinner than the E10, at 8.1mm vs. 8.9mm. So, the M10 wins on build quality, owing to the fact that it is lighter and slimmer than the E10.
- The Android Oreo operating system is available on both the E10 and M10. This is Android OS version eight, which will be supported for the foreseeable future. As a result, you should have no issues receiving frequent updates and security patches. Despite the fact that they both run Android, the E10 has the Android Go version. The M10, on the other hand, comes with the full Android Oreo operating system.
- When it comes to performance, the processor is clearly crucial. However, the amount of RAM available is also critical. If you don’t have enough RAM, you’ll notice a drop in performance. Lenovo Tab M10 has 3 GB RAM with 32 GB storage while Lenovo Tab E10 has 1 Gb RAM with 16 Gb storage.
- Both the tablets have 5 MP rear cameras with autofocus and digital zoom, and a 2 MP front camera.
- The display is what keeps you interested in what’s on the screen, it’s critical to keep an eye on its quality. Both the E10 and M10 sport a 10.1-inch display with an IPS panel, which is wonderful to see. Viewing angles are substantially wider with an IPS panel. It’s a significant upgrade over prior Lenovo tablets. The E10 has a resolution of 800 × 1,280 pixels and a pixel density of 149 pixels per inch. Unfortunately, this means you won’t receive a full HD display, which is disappointing for a 10-inch tablet. The M10, on the other hand, has a resolution of 1,200 x 1,920 pixels and a pixel density of 224 pixels per inch. Because you’re getting full HD, the M10 display is a far better option than the E10.
- The tablet’s performance is always a consideration. After all, who would willingly purchase a tablet that performs poorly? When it comes to performance, the M10 easily outperforms the other tablet. Because the E10 has an entry-level Snapdragon 210 processor with a clock speed of 1.1GHz, this is the case. M10, on the other hand, is equipped with a mid-range chipset found in tablets that cost more than the M10. When it comes to performance, the M10 is unquestionably good value for money. It has a Snapdragon 450 CPU that can run at up to 1.8 GHz. When it comes to performance, you’ll notice a significant difference between the E10 and the M10.
- Lenovo E10 is priced at 8999 and Lenovo M10 is priced at 17990 slightly on the pricier side.
But The Price Is Justified Because It Has More Features
- Both tablets have a Li-Polymer battery with a capacity of 4850mAh, thus there is no significant difference here. Both tablets are equipped with a micro-USB charging port. Batteries are not user-replaceable in both the tablets
- The fingerprint sensor is unavailable in both of them. All internet applications such as YouTube, WhatsApp, Facebook, Email, and similar ones work seamlessly on both E10 AND M10.
- E10 is available in single color, namely Slate black while M10 is available in 2 colors namely Slate black and Polar white.
- Both tablets by Lenovo support WIFI connections and are Bluetooth enabled. The music player, stereo speakers and almost all the audio formats are supported by both. M10 comes equipped with Dolby Atmos.
- Both Lenovo tablets according to me are great for watching movies, photos, and playing games. Both have features for blocking certain content which make them child-friendly too. Both tablets are appropriate for your child’s online classes at home.
When it comes to user reviews and ratings M10 has a much better rating and reviews as compared to e10. M10 has many upgraded models, which makes it more lucrative to buy in all means. E10 has been rated 3.9 out of 5 and M10 has been rated 5 out of 5. The M10 is clearly the superior tablet in this case. When it comes to building alone, it’s really similar. In comparison to the E10, it has a considerably superior processor and an extra 1GB of RAM.
The display is also superior due to True HD support. HD is required for a tablet with a 10-inch display. The display alone can tell you the difference between the two. As a result, the M10 is a far better buy. Obviously, your budget will play a role. The price difference between the two tablets is not minimal. If you can afford it, I would strongly recommend the M10 over the E10 Lenovo tablet.